PatientIQ is looking for an experienced clinical researcher to support our growing customer base of academic medical centers and medical device companies. As a Clinical Research Associate (CRA) at PatientIQ you will be primarily responsible for supporting our ecosystem of clinical researchers who use the PatientIQ software platform for:
- Prospective Studies
- Retrospective Studies
- Randomized Controlled Trials
- Multicenter Studies
To be successful in this role, you will need to have a solid foundational understanding of clinical trials, the institutional review board approval process, and other associated regulations and best practices. Ideally, you will come from a background where you have developed experience with at least one of the following:
- FDA clinical trials
- Investigational Device Exemption (IDE)
- Investigator initiated research at an academic hospital
- Another type of regulated clinical research
PatientIQ is a fast-growing health tech company empowering healthcare providers, industry, researchers, and others to collaborate on the mission to improve patient outcomes. PatientIQ is headquartered in Chicago and backed by top-tier west coast venture capital, major hospital investors, and others.
On your first day we'll expect you to have:
- Experience in clinical research, with understanding of clinical trials methodology and terminology
- Understanding of core study regulatory documents, including drafting study protocols and informed consent forms
- Bachelors or equivalent degree in biological science, pharmacy or other health related discipline
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills within a multidisciplinary team
- Experience working in a self-driven capacity, with a sense of urgency and limited oversight
- A client-focused approach to work and flexible attitude with respect to assignments/new learning.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks, evaluate a variety of unpredictable scenarios and achieve project timelines while being able to apply your understanding of study protocol(s).
- An honest and ethical work approach to promote the development of life changing treatments for patients.
- Strong computer skills, including but not limited to the knowledge of a Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS), Electronic Document Management System (EDMS) and MS-Office products such as Excel and Word.
Why work here?
- Great Benefits - top-notch health, dental and vision insurance. Additional perks available including 401K.
- We are Mission Driven - our team is motivated to solve complex problems, drive medicine forward, and ultimately improve patient outcomes.
- True Idea Meritocracy - great ideas win out. We encourage all team members to challenge the status quo because our mission demands this.
- Flexible Time Off - we trust you to take the time you need when you feel it is appropriate, given your workload and responsibilities. No need to track it or save up.
- World-Class Team - we’re at the top of our industry because of our employees. They’re the best investment we can make, and we never forget that.
- Fast Growing - we are building the largest platform for healthcare providers, industry partners, researchers, and others to collaborate on the mission to improve patient outcomes.