We are looking for a versatile Content Marketing Coordinator to join our growing team. As a critical member of PatientIQ’s Marketing team, you will be responsible for educating and persuading target audiences through thoughtful and engaging content. This content will align with PatientIQ’s brand messaging, value proposition, mission, and overall marketing strategy.
You are an exceptional writer with unparalleled attention to detail. You have excellent communication, research, and teamwork skills. You are passionate about developing compelling content to drive leads, enable sales, and increase thought leadership. Your expertise will elevate the PatientIQ brand by creating and promoting our content through a multi-channel approach.
PatientIQis a fast-growing health tech company empowering healthcare providers,industry, researchers, and others to collaborate on the mission to improvepatient outcomes. PatientIQ is headquartered in Chicago and backed by top-tier SiliconValley venture capital funds and strategic investors.
What You'll Work On
- Blog content – draft and publish thoughtful articles for the PatientIQ website
- Case studies & white papers – develop in-depth research content that will further validate the PatientIQ product and brand
- Website – optimize web pages with effective SEO copywriting
- Emails – create new and improved outbound email templates and campaigns
- Sales Enablement – pitch decks, product handouts, brochures, flyers, etc
Technologies We Use
- Figma – design
- Webflow – web design, CMS, hosting
- Salesforce – sales CRM
- Hubspot – marketing automation
- Google Workspace – file management
- Write killer content for multiple platforms, including blogs, case studies, white papers, emails, video scripts, digital ads, site enhancements, sales enablement materials, etc.
- Coordinate marketing deliverables, objectives, and timelines to meet deadlines and budgets
- Assist with developing content and campaigns in close partnership with PatientIQ’s Marketing, Sales, and Design teams.
- Measure performance through data analytics and optimize programs for improved results
- Collaborate with Marketing Manager to incorporate keywords and topics that should be used to enhance and maximize search results.
- Bachelor’s degree from a top-tier university, preferably in marketing, English, communications, , or other liberal arts subjects
- 1-2 years of professional experience in copywriting or content marketing roles, either in-house or at an agency
- Superior verbal and written communications skills (must submit your portfolio to be considered for the role)
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry or demonstrated ability to learn about new sectors quickly
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a startup environment
- Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills with an ability to use hard data and metrics to drive a content strategy and communicate data insights to others
- Meaningful equity - our employees own a stake in PatientIQ and are emboldened to build something great
- Unlimited paid time off - we trust you to take the time you need when appropriate, given your workload and responsibilities. No need to track it or save up.
- Comprehensive benefits package including top-notch health, dental, vision insurance, and 401K.
- Remote friendly - now and always
- Virtual happy hours, lunch and learns, team demo days, and more