The PatientIQ Enterprise Sales Executive (ESE) is responsible for sourcing new relationships with top-tier Academic Medical Centers, Hospitals, Private Practices, and Industry Partners (medical device & pharma) to launch PatientIQ - a leading SaaS based outcomes solution. The ESE will primarily focus on highly strategic partnerships and our largest accounts nationwide. You will be responsible for all stages of the sales cycle, including growing the pipeline, performing sales demos, and negotiating deals. As a leader at PatientIQ, you will work closely with other cross functional teams to ensure we are identifying our customer needs in the market and offering the most competitive solution.
- Build and nurture a robust sales pipeline of top-tier Academic Medical Centers, Hospitals, Private Practices, and Industry Partners (medical device & pharma) to launch PatientIQ
- Build and maintain an effective partnership with decision-makers and primary stakeholders in target organizations
- Accurately forecasts sales prospects according to product, timeline, and value
- Communicate clearly and effectively with management regarding risks and upside
- Lead negotiations and navigate complex decision-making processes to close new business opportunities
- Partner with CEO and Sales Leadership to continuously refine and improve sales strategy and processes
- Utilize advanced knowledge of service offerings and understanding of the client’s business to successfully demonstrate PatientIQ’s capabilities
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited 4-year college or university
- 7+ years of prior experience in healthcare enterprise software sales
- Proven track record of exceeding sales goals
- Strong knowledge of the healthcare/healthcare IT industry
- Experience interacting at the C-level
- Excellent organization, communication and time management skills
- Collaborative mindset to effectively work across internal teams across PatientIQ
- Ability to travel at least 50% annually
- Meaningful equity - our employees own a stake in PatientIQ and are emboldened to build something great
- Unlimited paid time off - we trust you to take the time you need when you feel it is appropriate, given your workload and responsibilities. No need to track it or save up.
- Comprehensive benefits package including top-notch health, dental, vision insurance, and 401K.
- Remote friendly - now and always
- Virtual happy hours, lunch and learns, team demo days, and more