Are you looking to design the future of healthcare and transform the patient experience? Are you hopeful about what data and medical research can do to improve medicine? Come work as PatientIQ’s Product Designer and spend your time making beautiful, intuitive and meaningful digital experiences that will positively disrupt Healthcare.
We’re looking for a product designer to take PatientIQ’s software products to the next level. In this role you will be critical in revamping our existing software experience and help design our future features from the ground up. You will strategically ideate, build, measure and improve the end-to-end experience for our patients and clinical users. Help advance medicine, medical research and improve patient outcomes by designing the face of data driven medicine.
See your designs and experiences come to life in the PatientIQ product and positively impact countless patient lives every day.
- Work hand in hand with product managers and lead developers throughout the discovery, design, and development process to bring great ideas to life
- Define the problem, created low-fidelity prototypes conduct stakeholder and user testing, refined designs based on user feedback,
- Lead product design ideations
- Maintain and evolve PatientIQ's application style kits and branding
- Assist as needed with company marketing assets
- Create user flows, design documentation, prototypes, high-fidelity mocks, and other UX deliverables
- Research the design and UX of competing products
- Collaborate with Product Managers to conduct exploratory research in the form of customer interviews, surveys, and field observation
- 4+ years of professional design experience designing the UX/UI of an app that has launched
- Strives to be a full-stack designer; a multidisciplinary ‘jack of all trades’ designer who does UX, UI, problem-solving, coding CSS
- BA or BFA in design or a related field preferred, but not required
- Expert at information architecture & interaction design with an attention to detail
- Loves starting with low fidelity and driving a design to high-fidelity
- Has a deep knowledge of industry standard prototyping tools such as Figma or Sketch / InVision
- Understands high design standards and balances that with shipping product quickly and iterating based on feedback
- Driven by metrics, data, and research and empathetic towards user needs
- Stay on top of industry trends
- Comfortable designing around data and visualizations
- Meaningful equity - our employees own a stake in PatientIQ and are emboldened to build something great
- Unlimited paid time off - we trust you to take the time you need when you feel it is appropriate, given your workload and responsibilities. No need to track it or save up.
- Comprehensive benefits package including top-notch health, dental, vision insurance, and 401K.
- Remote friendly - now and always
- Virtual happy hours, lunch and learns, team demo days, and more