PatientIQ is a fast-growing health tech company revolutionizing how doctors use analytics to make effective clinical decisions personalized to each patient's unique needs. Integrating into clinical workflows, we provide data-driven insights, dashboards, and population health analytics to thousands of healthcare providers daily. PatientIQ is headquartered in Chicago and backed by top-tier west coast venture capital, major hospital investors, and others.
We seek candidates who truly enjoy working with customers to help them understand how the PatientIQ platform can improve patient outcomes. You are a problem-solver with technical depth and a customer-first mentality. You are motivated to own and resolve customer issues to help them leverage our products for maximum impact. If you are highly curious and love the intersection of technology and customer service, we'd love to talk to you.
- Effectively resolve customer inquiries via email, chat, phone, and screen sharing (initially mostly email) from relationship issues to diagnosing complex software issues in an accurate and timely manner
- Compose thoughtful, personalized responses for a variety of customer requests
- Troubleshoot and identify root causes of customer problems using a variety of internal tools
- Proactively identify improvements to the product, identify and reproduce bugs and otherwise determine high-impact opportunities to enhance the customer experience
- Formulate alternative or unique solutions on technical scenarios to help clients achieve their goals and help them to utilize our platform
- Maintain quality in a high velocity environment
- Build upon PatientIQ's goal of creating the best customer experience in the industry as we look for our platform to improve outcomes for millions of patients
- 1-2 years of experience with technical/customer service – ideally with SaaS solutions
- A solutions oriented mindset with the ability to create memorable customer experiences and explain technical problems succinctly and clearly
- Excellent independent work and problem-solving attitude in a constantly changing and frequently ambiguous environment
- Ability to efficiently respond to a significant number of emails, chats and phone calls per day
- A self-motivated, curious learner and proactive team player mindset with innovative ideas to inspire customer adoption.
- Excellent communication and conflict resolution skills & the ability to relate to others
- Prior experience in software support is a plus
- Meaningful equity - our employees own a stake in PatientIQ and are emboldened to build something great
- Unlimited paid time off - we trust you to take the time you need when appropriate, given your workload and responsibilities. No need to track it or save up.
- Comprehensive benefits package including top-notch health, dental, vision insurance, and 401K.
- Remote friendly - now and always
- Virtual happy hours, lunch and learns, team demo days, and more