Are you interested in seeing your code positively impact countless patients lives every day by building the future of healthcare? Are you hopeful about what data and medical research can do to improve medicine?
PatientIQ is a fast-growing health tech company empowering healthcare providers, industry, researchers, and others to collaborate on the mission to improve patient outcomes. PatientIQ is headquartered in Chicago and backed by top-tier west coast venture capital, major hospital investors, and others.
Technologies we use:
- Figma, StoryBook
- Ruby on Rails, RSpec, Sidekiq, CircleCI
- PostgreSQL, Redis
- AWS Lambda, Serverless
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders to ensure design concepts are executed to a high standard
- Create User Interface designs and prototypes for new application features
- Maintain and improve PatientIQs design system and UI components
- Implement UI and UX features using HTML, CSS, React and other modern web technologies
What we look for:
- 2+ years of experience using a design tool like Figma, Sketch or InVision
- Ability to write clean, well designed, and maintainable code
- Desire to work in a collaborative environment: interactions with leadership team, product managers, and customer success teams
- Meaningful equity - our employees own a stake in PatientIQ and are emboldened to build something great
- Unlimited paid time off - we trust you to take the time you need when you feel it is appropriate, given your workload and responsibilities. No need to track it or save up.
- Comprehensive benefits package including top-notch health, dental, vision insurance, and 401K.
- Remote friendly - now and always
- Virtual happy hours, lunch and learns, team demo days, company outings, and more