PatientIQ is a fast-growing health tech company empowering healthcare providers, industry, researchers, and others to collaborate on the mission to improve patient outcomes. PatientIQ is headquartered in Chicago and backed by top-tier west coast venture capital, major hospital investors, and others.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking an experienced Senior Manager of Demand Generation to lead our marketing team in developing and executing strategic campaigns that drive revenue growth. As a Senior Manager of Demand Generation, you will be responsible for all aspects of inbound and outbound demand generation, including designing strategies and tactics that drive repeatable, scalable, and predictable new business pipelines. You will be responsible for developing and executing campaigns across multiple channels, including email marketing, social media, digital advertising, content marketing, and event marketing, with a strong focus on leveraging tools such as HubSpot, ZoomInfo, Demandbase, and Rollworks.
- Develop and execute short and long-term multi-channel campaigns to drive leads that contribute to sales pipeline growth.
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead-generation content.
- Develop campaigns working with stakeholders to provide flawless prospect experiences from lead creation, nurturing, and conversion.
- Create and manage a content marketing strategy that supports ABM initiatives.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product, sales, and customer success, to develop and execute campaigns that support the buyer's journey for target accounts.
- Develop and execute integrated campaigns that align with company goals and objectives.
- Build and manage email campaigns, including segmentation, A/B testing, and automation, with a focus on delivering personalized and targeted messaging to target accounts.
- Manage paid digital advertising campaigns, including Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, and other channels as needed, with a focus on account-level targeting.
- Develop and execute social media campaigns that support ABM and overall brand awareness for target accounts.
- Monitor campaign performance and optimize campaigns to improve conversion rates, lead quality, and overall ROI.
- Proficiency with Hubspot is required; experience with ABM platforms such as Demandbase, Rollworks or ZoomInfo a plus.
- At least 5 years of experience in demand generation and a proven track record of driving revenue growth; healthcare experience preferred but not required.
- Experience managing and executing integrated marketing campaigns across multiple channels, with a focus on delivering personalized and targeted messaging to target accounts.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to use data to drive decisions.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Experience utilizing digital advertising platforms such as Google Ads and LinkedIn Ads.
- Understanding of PPC, SEO, SEM, and content marketing best practices.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business administration, or related field.
WHY WORK HERE?
- Great Benefits - top-notch health, dental and vision insurance. Additional perks available including 401K.
- We are Mission Driven - our team is motivated to solve complex problems, drive medicine forward, and ultimately improve patient outcomes.
- True Idea Meritocracy - great ideas win out. We encourage all team members to challenge the status quo because our mission demands this.
- Flexible Time Off - we trust you to take the time you need when you feel it is appropriate, given your workload and responsibilities. No need to track it or save up.
- World-Class Team - we’re at the top of our industry because of our employees. They’re the best investment we can make, and we never forget that.
- Fast Growing - we are building the largest platform for healthcare providers, industry partners, researchers, and others to collaborate on the mission to improve patient outcomes.
Attention job seekers,
We want to clarify that the only @email addresses we use are @patientiq.io. If you receive emails from any other domain (including .us), please assume they are fraudulent and do not respond to them.
We conduct interviews exclusively through our official email addresses and video conferencing platforms. We do not request funds or personal information from candidates, nor do we send any checks.
If you believe you have been contacted by someone posing as PatientIQ, please forward the message to email@example.com for verification before taking any further action.