PatientIQ is a fast-growing health tech company revolutionizing the way doctors use analytics to make effective clinical decisions personalized to the unique needs of each patient. Integrating into clinical workflows, we provide data-driven insights, dashboards, and population health analytics to thousands of healthcare providers daily. PatientIQ is headquartered in Chicago and backed by top-tier west coast venture capital, major hospital investors, and others.
As a Technical Customer Success Manager, you will own multiple customer relationships with key responsibilities of ensuring customer satisfaction during the onboarding process into the PatientIQ platform and building long-term partnerships with PatientIQ. You will maintain strong working relationships with other internal PatientIQ teams such as Product, Engineering, Support, Sales, and Marketing.
You are responsible for bringing PatientIQ's best ideas, innovations, and capabilities to customers through consultative engagements. You will work with both technical and business teams to quickly understand requirements and define success criteria for PatientIQ customers.
You should be comfortable consulting with key technical customer stakeholders, backed by a solid understanding of their business objectives, while also acquiring technical knowledge of PatientIQ’s product functionality and tools. You should possess strong analytical and project management skills, database and/or data warehousing skills, and the ability to articulate value and inspire customers about the potential of PatientIQ.
As a Technical Customer Success Manager, you will enable customers to be successful on the PatientIQ platform over the long term. You will join a growing team of PatientIQ platform experts dedicated to helping clients drive adoption and grow their analytical reporting solutions with PatientIQ.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer technical project leads
- Manage a portfolio of strategic customer onboardings into the PatientIQ platform, including designing technical interface logic and data migration processes
- Identify key strategic items to drive customer growth and expansion opportunities on the PatientIQ platform
- Provide technical problem resolution and communication for all PatientIQ issues that may arise
- Interface with Product and Engineering teams regarding customer feedback to shape our product roadmap
- Establish post-implementation adoption activities to closely monitor the success of customer initiatives
- Serve as a customer advocate in driving industry best practices and the evolution of PatientIQ product and platform functionality
- Become an expert on PatientIQ’s products and services
- 3+ years relevant work experience with demonstrated client-facing experience
- Exceptional project management skills
- Demonstrated self-directed ability to manage simultaneous, complex engagements with minimal supervision
- Skilled in advising customers in product best practices and optimal technical solutions
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- BA/BS degree required, ideally in Computer Science, Mathematics, or other quantitative fields
- Some experience with at least one of the following: data modeling, object-oriented programming, SOAP/REST API integration, relational databases
- Deep knowledge and experience working with data, analytics and reporting systems
Nice to Haves
- Experience in healthcare, including knowledge of HL7v2, SMART on FHIR, and electronic health records
- Experience with data ingestion (web scrapes, S3/FTP sync, bespoke processes), transformations (Python, Perl) and interface (API, schema design, events, etc.)
- Experience with the design, development, and deployment of data pipelines
- Meaningful equity - our employees own a stake in PatientIQ and are emboldened to build something great
- Unlimited paid time off - we trust you to take the time you need when you feel it is appropriate, given your workload and responsibilities. No need to track it or save up.
- Comprehensive benefits package including top-notch health, dental, vision insurance, and 401K.
- Remote friendly - now and always
- Virtual happy hours, lunch and learns, team demo days, and more