The PatientIQ Account Executive (AE) is responsible for building a pipeline of new business and selling our software solutions to prospective customers nationwide. The AE will conduct qualifying phone calls with decision makers, give presentations and product demonstrations, execute a sales strategy and close deals. The AE will be in regular communication with healthcare providers and executives to understand their needs and explain where PatientIQ can provide a solution. The ideal AE will have strong experience implementing and iterating a sales process to maximize pipeline opportunities and exceed sales targets.
- Build and nurture a robust sales pipeline of hospitals, medical device and pharmaceutical companies
- Utilize advanced knowledge of service offerings and understanding of the client’s business to successfully demonstrate PatientIQ’s capabilities
- Build and maintain an effective partnership with decision-makers and primary stakeholders in client organizations
- Lead negotiations and navigate complex decision-making processes to close new business opportunities
- Partner with CEO and Sales Leadership to continuously refine and improve sales strategy and processes
Background & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited 4-year college or university
- 4+ years of prior experience in enterprise software sales
- Proven track record of exceeding sales goals
- Excellent organization, communication and time management skills
- Collaborative mindset to effectively work across internal teams across PatientIQ
- Health-tech industry experience is nice to have
- Ability to travel at least 25% annually
- Meaningful equity - our employees own a stake in PatientIQ and are emboldened to build something great
- Unlimited paid time off - we trust you to take the time you need when you feel it is appropriate, given your workload and responsibilities. No need to track it or save up.
- Comprehensive benefits package including top-notch health, dental, vision insurance, and 401K.
- Remote friendly - now and always
- Virtual happy hours, lunch and learns, team demo days, and more