PatientIQ is a fast-growing health tech company empowering healthcare providers, industry, researchers, and others to collaborate on the mission to improve patient outcomes. PatientIQ is headquartered in Chicago and backed by top-tier west coast venture capital, major hospital investors, and others.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The PatientIQ Account Executive (AE) is responsible for building a pipeline of new business and selling our software solutions to prospective customers nationwide. The AE will conduct qualifying phone calls with decision makers, give presentations and product demonstrations, execute a sales strategy and close deals. The AE will be in regular communication with healthcare providers and executives to understand their needs and explain where PatientIQ can provide a solution. The ideal AE will have strong experience implementing and iterating a sales process to maximize pipeline opportunities and exceed sales targets.
- Build and nurture a robust sales pipeline of hospitals, medical device and pharmaceutical companies
- Utilize advanced knowledge of service offerings and understanding of the client’s business to successfully demonstrate PatientIQ’s capabilities
- Build and maintain an effective partnership with decision-makers and primary stakeholders in client organizations
- Lead negotiations and navigate complex decision-making processes to close new business opportunities
- Partner with CEO and Sales Leadership to continuously refine and improve sales strategy and processes
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited 4-year college or university
- 5+ years of prior experience in enterprise software sales
- Proven track record of exceeding sales goals
- Excellent organization, communication and time management skills
- Collaborative mindset to effectively work across internal teams across PatientIQ
- Health-tech industry experience is nice to have
- Ability to travel at least 25% annually
WHY WORK HERE?
- Great Benefits - top-notch health, dental and vision insurance. Additional perks available including 401K.
- We are Mission Driven - our team is motivated to solve complex problems, drive medicine forward, and ultimately improve patient outcomes.
- True Idea Meritocracy - great ideas win out. We encourage all team members to challenge the status quo because our mission demands this.
- Flexible Time Off - we trust you to take the time you need when you feel it is appropriate, given your workload and responsibilities. No need to track it or save up.
- World-Class Team - we’re at the top of our industry because of our employees. They’re the best investment we can make, and we never forget that.
- Fast Growing - we are building the largest platform for healthcare providers, industry partners, researchers, and others to collaborate on the mission to improve patient outcomes.