PatientIQ is a fast-growing health tech company empowering healthcare providers, industry, researchers, and others to collaborate on the mission to improve patient outcomes. PatientIQ is headquartered in Chicago and backed by top-tier west coast venture capital, major hospital investors, and others.
ABOUT THE ROLE
PatientIQ is seeking a talented sales professional with an understanding of the medical device industry and academic medical societies to increase the revenue of the PatientIQ platform, specifically the PatientIQ Electronic Data Capture (EDC) platform. The PatientIQ Medical Technology & Strategic Accounts, Account Executive is responsible for sourcing new relationships with medical device, biologics/biomedical, and academic medical societies in need of an EDC to launch multi-center research studies and registries. The Medical Technology & Strategic Accounts, Account Executive will focus on new strategic opportunities and our largest target accounts nationwide, including leveraging our existing customer base that includes hundreds of health systems & specialty practices and thousands of physicians. You will be responsible for all stages of the sales cycle, including growing the pipeline, performing sales demos, and negotiating deals. You will work closely with other cross-functional teams to ensure we are meeting the needs of our customers and prospects while offering the most competitive solution to the market.
- Build and nurture a robust sales pipeline of medical device, biologics/biomedical, and academic medical societies
- Build and maintain an effective partnership with decision-makers and primary stakeholders in target organizations
- Lead negotiations and navigate complex decision-making processes to close new business opportunities
- Partner with VP of Sales, Director of Clinical Research, Director of Marketing, and CEO to continuously refine messaging and improve sales strategy
- Leverage knowledge of PatientIQ solutions and understanding of the client’s business challenges to successfully demonstrate PatientIQ’s Real World Evidence capabilities
- 3+ years of prior healthcare sales experience selling solutions to Industry (Medical Device or similar)
- Knowledge of research regulatory requirements including CFR 21 Part 11, Good Clinical Practice Guidelines and the Institutional Review Board approval process is a plus
- Experience selling to C-level stakeholders and has demonstrated the ability to successfully navigate complex sales cycles
- Excellent organization, communication, and time management skills
- Collaborative mindset to effectively work across internal PatientIQ teams
- Proven track record of exceeding sales goals
- Ability to travel at least 25% annually
WHY WORK HERE?
- Great Benefits - top-notch health, dental and vision insurance. Additional perks available including 401K.
- We are Mission Driven - our team is motivated to solve complex problems, drive medicine forward, and ultimately improve patient outcomes.
- True Idea Meritocracy - great ideas win out. We encourage all team members to challenge the status quo because our mission demands this.
- Flexible Time Off - we trust you to take the time you need when you feel it is appropriate, given your workload and responsibilities. No need to track it or save up.
- World-Class Team - we’re at the top of our industry because of our employees. They’re the best investment we can make, and we never forget that.
- Fast Growing - we are building the largest platform for healthcare providers, industry partners, researchers, and others to collaborate on the mission to improve patient outcomes.
Attention job seekers,
We want to clarify that the only @email addresses we use are @patientiq.io. If you receive emails from any other domain (including .us), please assume they are fraudulent and do not respond to them.
We conduct interviews exclusively through our official email addresses and video conferencing platforms. We do not request funds or personal information from candidates, nor do we send any checks.
If you believe you have been contacted by someone posing as PatientIQ, please forward the message to email@example.com for verification before taking any further action.