The PatientIQ Business Development Representative (BDR) is at the forefront of the sales process, managing inbound sales inquiries and prospecting for new business leads. The BDR plays an integral part in building PatientIQ’s brand awareness and establishing new opportunities through consistent research, selling and product education. The BDR will assist in developing and refining PatientIQ’s sales strategy and will play a critical role in the Company’s growth.
- Research, develop, and qualify opportunities at targeted prospective customers
- Identify key stakeholders at targeted customers and conduct research for a well-informed initial contact
- Make a positive first impression with our prospects by demonstrating a consultative approach and developing an understanding of their goals and challenges
- Partner closely with Account Executives to ensure strong communication and proper hand-offs
- Develop a deep understanding of our product, competitive landscape and broader industry trends
- Manage, track, and report on all sales activities and results in our CRM tool
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited 4-year college or university
- Prior experience in a professional sales organization
- Solid technical aptitude for email, calendaring and working with shared documents
- Collaborative mindset to effectively work across internal teams across PatientIQ
- Must have a hunter mentality with a track record of proven results
- Excellent organization, communication and time management skills
- Health-tech industry experience is nice to have
- Meaningful equity - our employees own a stake in PatientIQ and are emboldened to build something great
- Unlimited paid time off - we trust you to take the time you need when you feel it is appropriate, given your workload and responsibilities. No need to track it or save up.
- Comprehensive benefits package including top-notch health, dental, vision insurance, and 401K.
- Remote friendly - now and always
- Virtual happy hours, lunch and learns, team demo days, and more