The PatientIQ Customer Success Manager (CSM) owns the success, retention and growth of PatientIQ clients by helping clients get the most out of the PatientIQ product, network and services. The CSM will serve as the main point of contact post implementation, driving value through helping clients improve data collection, workflow and utilizing the data collected in order to achieve the client's goals. In addition to developing and implementing account-specific strategies to improve our client growth and retention on a portfolio of client accounts, the CSM serves as the voice of the customer, working cross-functionally with product and development teams at PatientIQ to help drive continuous improvement of the platform.
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with key customer executives, product owners, and others, within a geographic territory
- Coordinate, develop, and deliver quarterly business reviews to customers to show progress, value, and growth potential
- Maintain a positive geographic territory net revenue retention
- Act as the SME on the PatientIQ platform and help our customers leverage our internally developed resources, best practices, and processes to achieve their goals
- Work cross-functionally with the implementations team, as well as product and engineering teams to continuously provide feedback on customer needs to inform the future product roadmap and development strategy
- Maintain and regularly update the PatientIQ product documentation and internal wikis
- Manage Customer Success Analysts for your geography in order to support clients effectively
- Support PatientIQ sales operations and help identify areas where we can grow our offerings and solve new customer problems
- Support and facilitate customer renewals, amendments and new product opportunities in coordination with the sales team
- Bachelor’s Degree or MBA in a related field
- 3+ years’ experience managing strategic customer accounts in a B2B SaaS environment
- Excellent organizational and communication skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to prioritize tasks, regularly communicate progress, and meet established deadlines
- Must have a solid technical aptitude for email, calendaring and working with shared documents
- Collaborative mindset to effectively work across internal teams across PatientIQ
- Ability to travel at least 25% annually
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office Suite products (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
NICE TO HAVES
- Prior experience in healthcare, health-tech, or experience working in the medical industry
- Experience with a CRM and other tools for tracking customer communication, knowledge management and support tickets
- Basic understanding of SQL and interacting with production software databases
WHY WORK HERE?
- Great Benefits - top-notch health, dental and vision insurance. Additional perks available including 401K.
- We are Mission Driven - our team is motivated to solve complex problems, drive medicine forward, and ultimately improve patient outcomes.
- True Idea Meritocracy - great ideas win out. We encourage all team members to challenge the status quo because our mission demands this.
- Flexible Time Off - we trust you to take the time you need when you feel it is appropriate, given your workload and responsibilities. No need to track it or save up.
- World-Class Team - we’re at the top of our industry because of our employees. They’re the best investment we can make, and we never forget that.
- Fast Growing - we are building the largest platform for healthcare providers, industry partners, researchers, and others to collaborate on the mission to improve patient outcomes.