The PatientIQ Customer Success Manager (CSM) is the primary point of contact for a portfolio of clients using our SaaS product, including top 100 healthcare institutions, medical device companies, and research organizations to improve patient outcomes across the US. In addition to developing and implementing account-specific strategies to improve our client growth and retention on a portfolio of client accounts, the CSM serves as the channel for our customers to access product training, user onboarding support, technical resources, implementation guidance, and other services at PatientIQ.
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with key customer executives, product owners, implementation teams, and others, with a territory focused on the Midwestern U.S.
- Plan and conduct training of customer end users and other important stakeholders, including healthcare providers such as physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, physical therapists, and many others
- Act as the SME on the PatientIQ platform and help our customers leverage our internally developed resources, best practices, and processes to achieve their goals
- Work cross-functionally with the product and engineering team to continuously provide feedback on customer needs to inform the future product roadmap and development strategy
- Maintain and regularly update the PatientIQ product documentation and internal wikis
- Manage a team of Customer Success Analysts and their account portfolios to ensure account growth and retention
- Support PatientIQ sales operations and help identify areas where we can grow our offerings and solve new customer problems
- Support and facilitate customer renewals, amendments and new product opportunities in coordination with the sales team
- Bachelor’s Degree or MBA in a related field
- 3+ years’ experience managing strategic customer accounts in a B2B SaaS environment
- Excellent organizational and communication skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to prioritize tasks, regularly communicate progress, and meet established deadlines
- Must have a solid technical aptitude for email, calendaring and working with shared documents
- Collaborative mindset to effectively work across internal teams across PatientIQ
- Ability to travel at least 25% annually
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office Suite products (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
NICE TO HAVES
- Prior experience in healthcare, health-tech, or experience working in the medical industry
- Experience with a CRM and other tools for tracking customer communication, knowledge management and support tickets
- Basic understanding of SQL and interacting with production software databases
WHY WORK HERE?
- Great Benefits - top-notch health, dental and vision insurance. Additional perks available including 401K.
- We are Mission Driven - our team is motivated to solve complex problems, drive medicine forward, and ultimately improve patient outcomes.
- True Idea Meritocracy - great ideas win out. We encourage all team members to challenge the status quo because our mission demands this.
- Flexible Time Off - we trust you to take the time you need when you feel it is appropriate, given your workload and responsibilities. No need to track it or save up.
- World-Class Team - we’re at the top of our industry because of our employees. They’re the best investment we can make, and we never forget that.
- Fast Growing - we are building the largest platform for healthcare providers, industry partners, researchers, and others to collaborate on the mission to improve patient outcomes.