PatientIQ is currently searching for a Director of Marketing to join the Company’s senior leadership team and oversee all components of our Marketing organization. The Director of Marketing is an experienced leader who is responsible for the continued development and execution of PatientIQ’s comprehensive marketing strategy. The ideal candidate has extensive B2B marketing experience, an established track record of driving business growth, and a passion for building brands.
As the Director of Marketing, you will have the opportunity to build on a strong foundation and scale our digital marketing, product marketing, and events marketing efforts. You will manage the day-to-day operations of the Marketing team and establish a collaborative, results-driven culture that will enable PatientIQ to magnify its brand and achieve its business goals during this exciting high-growth period. You are passionate about building teams, helping customers, driving growth, and inspiring healthcare providers to practice data-driven medicine.
- Lead the development of PatientIQ’s marketing strategies for new and existing product verticals
- Manage brand positioning and oversee PatientIQ's marketing efforts across all customer-facing channels
- Create marketing programs that articulate the benefits and use cases of our products
- Bring thought leadership on marketing technology and automation to design scalable processes to identify, target, and nurture leads throughout their customer journey
- Oversee lead generation efforts and optimize use of HubSpot to drive campaigns, report on effectiveness, and support sales efforts
- Leverage a deep portfolio of high-profile customers to develop engaging content that drives brand awareness, lead generation, sales enablement and thought leadership
- Solicit feedback from Sales team to identify primary customer questions or objections and oversee development of sales collateral to drive increased sales velocity
- Work collaboratively with Sales and Product teams to develop and execute effective go-to-market strategies for new products and features
- Oversee marketing and PR activities surrounding PatientIQ’s conference circuit and establish metrics to quantify the impact of these events for the business
- Develop a deep understand our technology and work with cross-functionally to ensure we continue to position PatientIQ as an industry leading solution that delivers value to customers
- Hire, manage and develop a robust team of marketers
- 8+ years of prior experience in B2B marketing, preferably healthcare technology
- Track record of managing marketing teams that exceed growth targets
- Proven ability to manage shifting priorities in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Excellent organization, communication and time management skills
- Collaborative mindset to effectively work across internal teams across PatientIQ
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited 4-year college or university
- Meaningful equity - our employees own a stake in PatientIQ and are emboldened to build something great.
- Unlimited paid time off - we trust you to take the time you need when you feel appropriate, given your workload and responsibilities. No need to track it or save it up.
- Comprehensive benefits package, including top-notch health, dental, vision insurance, and 401K.
- Remote friendly - now and always.
- Company events - Virtual happy hours, lunch and learns, team demo days, and more