PatientIQ is a fast-growing health tech company empowering healthcare providers, industry, researchers, and others to collaborate on the mission to improve patient outcomes. PatientIQ is headquartered in Chicago and backed by top-tier west coast venture capital, major hospital investors, and others.
About The Role
PatientIQ is seeking a talented Sales professional with a deep understanding of the medical device, pharmaceutical, biologics, and clinical research industry to increase the revenue of PatientIQ’s Real World Evidence product portfolio. The PatientIQ Real World Evidence (RWE) Account Executive is responsible for sourcing new relationships with innovative medical device, pharmaceutical, biologics/biomedical, and clinical researchers to launch decentralized, multi-center research studies in support of customer's research initiatives and evidence-based sales strategies. The RWE Account Executive will focus on new strategic opportunities and our largest target accounts nationwide. You will be responsible for all stages of the sales cycle, including growing the pipeline, performing sales demos, and negotiating deals. You will work closely with other cross-functional teams to ensure we are meeting the needs of our customers and prospects while offering the most competitive solution to the market.
- Build and nurture a robust sales pipeline of medical device, pharmaceutical, biologics/biomedical, and clinical researchers
- Build and maintain an effective partnership with decision-makers and primary stakeholders in target organizations
- Lead negotiations and navigate complex decision-making processes to close new business opportunities
- Partner with VP of Sales, Director of Marketing, and CEO to continuously refine messaging and improve sales strategy
- Leverage knowledge of PatientIQ solutions and understanding of the client’s business challenges to successfully demonstrate PatientIQ’s Real World Evidence capabilities
These are the minimum qualifications that our hiring team is looking for in this role:
- 7+ years of prior healthcare sales experience selling IT solutions to Industry Partners
- Knowledge of research regulatory requirements including CFR 21 Part 11, Good Clinical Practice Guidelines and Institutional Review Board approval process
- Experience selling to the C-level of device, pharma, and biologics companies and has demonstrated the ability to successfully navigate complex sales cycles
- Excellent organization, communication and time management skills
- Collaborative mindset to effectively work across internal PatientIQ teams
- Proven track record of exceeding sales goals
- Ability to travel at least 25% annually
PatientIQ was recently selected as one of the top 50 "Best Small Companies to Work For in Chicago" and we pride ourselves on our team culture and shared passion for working together to solve meaningful problems in health care to improve patient lives. Check out a few of our benefits below:
- Great Benefits - top-notch health, dental and vision insurance. Additional perks available including 401K.
- We are Mission Driven - our team is motivated to solve complex problems, drive medicine forward, and ultimately improve patient outcomes.
- True Idea Meritocracy - great ideas win out. We encourage all team members to challenge the status quo because our mission demands this.
- Flexible Time Off - we trust you to take the time you need when you feel it is appropriate, given your workload and responsibilities. No need to track it or save up.
- World-Class Team - we’re at the top of our industry because of our employees. They’re the best investment we can make, and we never forget that.
- Fast Growing - we are building the largest platform for healthcare providers, industry partners, researchers, and others to collaborate on the mission to improve patient outcomes.