PatientIQ is a fast-growing health tech company empowering healthcare providers, industry, researchers, and others to collaborate on the mission to improve patient outcomes. PatientIQ is headquartered in Chicago and backed by top-tier west coast venture capital, major hospital investors, and others.
About the Role
PatientIQ is seeking a dynamic and organized Marketing Coordinator to join our fast-growing team. As a Marketing Coordinator, you will play a vital role in supporting our marketing efforts, particularly in events coordination, content creation support, and sales and customer service enablement. This position requires a proactive and detail-oriented individual with excellent communication skills and a passion for delivering high-quality marketing materials.
- Coordinate tradeshows and company events, ensuring smooth logistics and optimal participation.
- Assist in generating compelling marketing content that aligns with the company's brand and messaging.
- Contribute to the creation of consistent, high-quality blog posts that speak to the company’s mission and the interest of its target audiences.
- Support sales and customer success teams by answering departmental requests and creating marketing collateral such as fliers, slides, email templates, and product briefs.
- Manage the creation and dissemination of newsletters to customers and prospective customers, ensuring consistent delivery of high-quality, informative content.
- Support the maintenance of internal tools and marketing assets.
- Assist in implementing the departmental strategy to support overall business goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- Proven experience in event coordination, particularly tradeshow execution
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail.
- Proficiency in content creation, including writing and editing for various marketing materials.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry and healthcare technology is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and meet deadlines.
Why You Should Work Here?
PatientIQ was recently selected as one of the top 50 "Best Small Companies to Work For in Chicago" and we pride ourselves on our team culture and shared passion for working together to solve meaningful problems in health care to improve patient lives. Check out a few of our benefits below:
- Great Benefits - top-notch health, dental and vision insurance. Additional perks available including 401K.
- We are Mission Driven - our team is motivated to solve complex problems, drive medicine forward, and ultimately improve patient outcomes.
- True Idea Meritocracy - great ideas win out. We encourage all team members to challenge the status quo because our mission demands this.
- Flexible Time Off - we trust you to take the time you need when you feel it is appropriate, given your workload and responsibilities. No need to track it or save up.
- World-Class Team - we’re at the top of our industry because of our employees. They’re the best investment we can make, and we never forget that.
- Fast Growing - we are building the largest platform for healthcare providers, industry partners, researchers, and others to collaborate on the mission to improve patient outcomes.
Attention job seekers,
We want to clarify that the only @email addresses we use are @patientiq.io. If you receive emails from any other domain (including .us), please assume they are fraudulent and do not respond to them. We conduct interviews exclusively through our official email addresses and video conferencing platforms. We do not request funds or personal information from candidates, nor do we send any checks. If you believe you have been contacted by someone posing as PatientIQ, please forward the message to email@example.com for verification before taking any further action.