Are you looking to design the future of healthcare and transform the patient experience? Are you hopeful about what data and medical research can do to improve medicine? Come work as a Product Designer at PatientIQ and spend your time making beautiful, intuitive, and meaningful digital experiences that will positively disrupt Healthcare. We’re looking for someone to help take PatientIQ’s software products to the next level.
In this role, you will be critical in helping revamp our existing software experience and helping design our future features from the ground up. You will work with our Design Lead to strategically ideate, build, measure, and improve the end-to-end experience for our patients and clinical users. Help advance medicine, and medical research and improve patient outcomes by designing the face of data-driven medicine. See your designs and experiences come to life in the PatientIQ product and positively impact countless patient lives every day.
- Work hand in hand with product managers and developers throughout the discovery, design, and development process to bring great ideas to life
- Define the problem, create low-fidelity prototypes, conduct stakeholder and user testing, and refine designs based on user feedback
- Follow product design best practices
- Continue building out our product's new design system in Figma
- Participate in product design ideations
- Maintain and evolve PatientIQ's application style kits and branding
- Assist as needed with company marketing assets
- Create user flows, design documentation, prototypes, high-fidelity mocks, and other UX deliverables.
- Research the design and UX of competing products
- Collaborate with Product Managers to conduct exploratory research in the form of customer interviews, surveys, and field observation
- 2+ years of professional design experience designing the UX/UI of an app that has launched
- Past experience working on a product design team
- Passion for design systems
- Strives to be a full-stack designer; a multidisciplinary ‘jack of all trades’ designer who does UX, UI, problem-solving
- Understanding of responsive design
- Up-to-date portfolio demonstrating your abilities
- BA or BFA in design or a related field preferred, but not required
- Expert at information architecture & interaction design with an attention to detail
- Loves starting with low fidelity and driving a design to high-fidelity
- Has deep knowledge of industry-standard prototyping tools such as Figma or Sketch / InVision
- Understands high design standards and balances that with shipping products quickly and iterating based on feedback
- Driven by metrics, data, and research and empathetic towards user needs
- Stays on top of industry trends
- Comfortable designing around data and visualizations
- Great Benefits - top-notch health, dental and vision insurance. Additional perks available, including 401K.
- We are Mission Driven - our team is motivated to solve complex problems, drive medicine forward, and improve patient outcomes.
- True Idea Meritocracy - great ideas win out. We encourage all team members to challenge the status quo because our mission demands this.
- Flexible Time Off - we trust you to take the time you need when you feel it is appropriate, given your workload and responsibilities. No need to track it or save up.
- World-Class Team - we’re at the top of our industry because of our employees. They’re the best investment we can make, and we never forget that.