PatientIQ is a fast-growing health tech company empowering healthcare providers, industry, researchers, and others to collaborate on the mission to improve patient outcomes. PatientIQ is headquartered in Chicago and backed by top-tier west coast venture capital, major hospital investors, and others.
About the Role
We are searching for a Revenue Operations Manager to create and maintain our infrastructure and processes across the current marketing and sales division, clean data and create dashboards to report on sales performance as well as other metrics, and ideate and implement solutions with leadership on sales enablement and training initiatives as the company scales.
This role will be in a strategic leadership position and will coordinate and manage our sales activity, organizational budget, draft statements of work, quoting, and guide processes to fruition. Although the role is heavily focused on driving business objectives and strategies, we’re a small team and we wear many hats - you can expect to participate in broader organizational initiatives such as facilities management, IT, procurement, and other general day to day operational activities.
What You Will Do
- Create and optimize infrastructure and processes in HubSpot and across the current marketing and sales tech stack to build a scalable, repeatable, data driven machine to support sales, marketing, and customer success.
- Develop key performance metrics and dashboards that help the sales organization focus on revenue attainment and drivers
- Analyze data to inform sales targets, quotas, incentives, geos, verticals, and commission structures
- Establish high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in planning, forecasting, and budgeting approaches used by the sales, marketing, customer success, and finance organizations
- Manage strategic projects with key stakeholders to create efficiencies and automation across functions
- Leverage data and BI tools to develop leading indicator metrics and early warning systems to help ensure the business continually achieves our revenue goals
What You Will Likely Need
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field
- 5-7+ years of sales or revenue operations experience, preferably in SaaS or B2B software
- Strong examples of strategic leadership work in building infrastructure for high-performing SaaS revenue teams
- Expertise in managing processes within HubSpot or similar CRMs
- Excellent organization, communication and time management skills
- Collaborative mindset to effectively work across internal teams across PatientIQ
- Health-tech industry experience is nice to have
- Ability to travel at least 25% annually