The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS) is hosting its Annual Meeting from March 7-11 in Las Vegas. As a proud AAOS partner, powering its Fracture & Trauma Registry and serving as an authorized vendor to streamline data submissions for all five registries, PatientIQ will be in attendance to learn from and network with the top minds in orthopedic care.
Attending the Annual Meeting? Must-See Information Sessions
Conference schedules can be challenging – sessions, networking, meetings, dinners… it’s hard to find time for everything you might be interested in. To help, we’ve partnered with the AAOS to offer multiple opportunities to learn about the new Fracture & Trauma Registry Powered by PatientIQ:
Presentation: The Turnkey Solution for AAOS Registry Submissions
- Presenter: Matthew Gitelis, CEO, PatientIQ
- Date & Time: Wednesday, March 8th, 10:30 – 10:50am
- Location: Innovation Theater, Booth #6643
Technological and administrative barriers to registry participation inhibit the advancement of musculoskeletal care. Learn about the breadth of the PatientIQ patient outcomes platform and why AAOS selected PatientIQ to provide the turnkey solution for Fracture & Trauma Registry (FTR) submissions.
Presentation: An Inside Look at the Fracture & Trauma Registry Powered by PatientIQ
- Presenters: Michael J. Gardner, MD, FAAOS, Chair of the FTR Steering Committee; Atusa Moreno, AAOS Registry Program Manager
- Date & Time: Friday, March 10th, 11:30 am – 12:00pm
- Location: Academy Hall, Venetian Ballroom
You’ve heard the news – the AAOS Fracture & Trauma Registry is now powered by PatientIQ… but what’s different? And how does this new offering impact current and future Registry participation? This session will dive into the details, including how it simplifies workflows, eases administrative burden, and makes data submission easier than ever.
Stop By Any Time: Resource Center – Academy Hall
- PatientIQ and AAOS team members will be available all day, every day of the Annual Meeting to answer your questions and help you learn more about the FTR powered by PatientIQ. Stop by as your schedule allows!
In addition to the FTR-learning opportunities, there are also several ways you can learn more about the application of patient-reported outcomes in orthopedic care:
Presentation: Leveraging Patient-Reported Outcomes in Clinical Practice
- Presenter: Adam Yanke, MD, PhD, Midwest Orthopedics at Rush
- Date & Time: Thursday, March 9th, 3:30 – 4:00 pm
- Location: PatientIQ Booth #5146, Exhibit Hall
Patient-reported outcomes are being increasingly utilized by orthopedic practices to optimize clinical and operational performance. In this session, Dr. Adam Yanke of Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush, an independent division of OrthoMidwest, will discuss his practice's approach to leveraging patient-reported outcomes to deliver the highest level of quality patient care.
Stop By Any Time: PatientIQ Booth #5146
- Stop by the PatientIQ booth (#5146) in the Exhibit Hall to experience the power of our platform and learn how its being utilized to improve clinical and operational performance for orthopedic surgeons and their practices across the country.
Not attending the Annual Meeting but interested in learning more? Request a demo with our team.